To be Dicovered

I hope today was the best day of your life and I hope tomorrow is even better.

Unless you are 18 years younger than me, then today, we are both on this earth.

Maybe you have a girlfriend. Maybe you dyed your hair black and are currently trying to bleach it out. Maybe you are currently crying.

I'm glad that one day we will meet, maybe even tomorrow.

Ever since my sophomore year in high school, I've been working towards the goals that you can see I am still today.

I have no fear and I know I will achieve every single one of my goals.
everyday, I will continue the search.

By the time I find you, I will be the best person I can be because I never waited.

Dear future PD
we have goals to accomplish.
Save the cows, pigs, chickens and every animal
Save every animal because they need you Pam.
Pamela, if you have a destiny. That is it.

Bring thorium to the u.s.
Get rid of color dyes
Give community gardens, give honey that is kind.
Love the flowers.
Explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment